JINBEI HD610 PACKAGE
JINBEI HD610 FLASH
The Jinbei HD-610 Flash was presented this summer with a lot of pride. The Jinbei HD 610 is a high-quality and price-wise very affordable flash. It's no surprise that it is suitable for semi-professional or professional use.
The performance of the Jinbei HD-610 is impressive with flash power of 600 watt seconds and a guide number of 80. For everyday studio use Jinbei has provided the flash with a powerful 600 mAh battery pack. To meet the demands of professional photographers, the TTL wireless flash control is suitable for both Canon and Nikon SLRs. Thereby Jinbei has mainly focused on the ease of use. It features an intuitive and LCD display that lets you easily navigate through all settings.
FEATURES OF THE JINBEI HD-610
- TTL-control with Canon or Nikon SLRs
- Large intuitive LCD display for easy operation
- Rock solid construction with a robust handle
- 600 Watt seconds flash power and guide number of 80
- 1/8000 sec. High Speed Sync
- Super Sync with optional wireless flash control
- Handy turning knob for simple flash intensity control
- Equipped with a 600 mAh battery pack
- Compatible TTL radio remote controls with HSS mode: Jinbei TR-611 / TR-612
- Bowens S-type Bayonet
Through the integrated TTL and HSS control the Jinbei HD-610 is compatible with Canon and Nikon SLRs. The wireless flash control thereby runs via the optional Jinbei TR-611 and/or Jinbei TR-612. Hereby other wireless flash controls are not compatible. Therefore, Jinbei has focused itself with the HD-610 on the use with Canon and Nikon cameras in collaboration with the TR-612 and TR 611.
The following Canon and Nikon SLRs are currently compatible:
- Canon EOS 1DX, 5DS, 5DSR, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D, 7D Mark II, 60D
- Nikon: D5, D4, D810, D800, D600, D90, D7200
By using the regular firmware upgrades it is possible to constantly extend the compatibility with other Canon and Nikon models.
The completeness of the HD-610 is an understatement. With the Bowens S-type bayonet there have been no quality cuts for the connection of numerous photo morphs. Another new feature is the dial that allows you to very easily control the flash output. The 600 watt seconds flash intensity, can be set to up to 1/256 (up to 1/128 with TR-611 / TR-612 remote control) in the manual mode. In HSS mode, the flash intensity can be set up to 1/32.
Jinbei has equipped the HD 610 with a powerful 20 watt 3200K LED lamp (equivalent to 100 watt tungsten). This flash makes mobile flash photography even more attractive and more comfortable by using the latest technology. Moreover, it is possible to perform firmware updates via a mini-USB port. Thus, your flash is always up-to-date.
- 1 Jinbei HD 610 HSS Studio Flash battery pack
- 1 Protection cap for flash tubes and modeling light
- 1 Protective glass
- 1 Lithium-Polymer battery pack
- 1 Battery charger
- 1 Charging cable
- 1 Spiral Sync Cable (max. 4 m)
- 1 Carrying bag
- User Manual (German / English)
- FREE TR611 / TRA612 or TRQ-A6 Trigger of your choice.