JINBEI HD 601 HSS BATTERY FLASH
The HD 601 are a more economical version of the popular Jinbei HD 610 TTL strobes, though leaving out the TTL function, and some other small cost saving downgrades from the HD 610 –
- Approximately 500Ws power (down from 600Ws)
- 10 watt LED modelling light (down from 20 watt)
- Smaller LCD screen
- Slightly simplified back panel
- No flash tube protecting glass cover
That is on top of Jinbei’s current 2.4GHz RF radio slave modes for Canon, Nikon, and Sony camera systems, as the HD 601 provide.
The HD 601 are also positioned as the successor to the popular Jinbei HD 600 series strobes as they are eventually phased out.
The HD 601’s 14.8V 6000mAh Lithium-ion battery provides around 450 full power pops per charge, with 2.3 second full power recycle time.
Manual power control is from full power down to 1/256th, and adjustable in full or 0.1 stop increments.
The color LCD interface displays the power levels as 0.1 – 0.9. And simply pressing the main dial allow fast full stop adjustments.
Up to 6 Groups are provided, A / B / C / D / E / F. Though this will depend on the transmitter units used.
The interface also provides a fast and simple menu system.
JINBEI HD 601 FEATURES
- Fan Cooled (Auto)
- 10W LED Modelling Light (3200K), Manual & Proportional
- Bowens S-type Accessory Mount
- Built in (removable) 14.8V / 6000mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Over 450 Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
- 0.01 – 2.3 Seconds Recycle Time
- Flash Modes – Manual
- HSS to 1/8000th (Down to 1/32 Power)
- Second Curtain Sync
- Manual Flash – 1/256 – 1/1 Output (1/10th Increments, 9 Stop Range)
- Flash Duration Freeze Mode (t0.5) – 1/800s – 1/19000s
- Flash Duration Normal Mode (t0.5) – 1/800s – 1/8000s
- Jinbei 2.4GHz Radio Receiver Built-in
- Canon, Nikon, & Sony Radio Slave Modes
- Range – 300m + with TR-611 / TR-612 as Transmitter
- Groups – A / B / C / D / E / F (This Depends on Transmitter Used)
- 16 Channels
- Supports Legacy TRS-V / TR-A6 Trigger System (No Group Control)
- Supports Legacy TRS Trigger System (Limited function)
- Optic Slave Mode
- Color Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Custom Functions
- Auto Memory Function
- Sound Prompt
- Battery Level Indicator
- Auto Power Off (After 60 Minutes)
- Mini USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- Dimensions – 355 x 117 x195mm
- Weight – 2.4kg (3.0kg With Battery)